Lost_Profile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Territorial Dispute

2 posters

Go down

Territorial Dispute Empty Territorial Dispute

Post  deliccate Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:00 pm

So again... yesterday I've come across parties that think that when they aoe in one spot it's automatically theirs. And when another party presents themselves, a huge debate starts.

Breaker and I was in a party with another guild (i won't mention names, unless this post becomes hidden or u see me ingame, or just click on spoiler) and we go to aew to aoe. There was another party there. We start to aoe and they start jokingly say that we're taking their mobs and that they hate us and such. They move further down. One of them then said that they didn't have enough mobs and started coming back to our side. That's when the other party really got irritating. That same person complaining precede to take the mobs that i was drawing to breaker. We say that wasn't very nice and so I let it go and start pulling again. Same person stands on top of us and does that ground smashing skill (no idea what that's called) and takes our mob while we're attacking it. Breaker tries to kick it back. One person from other party, starts apologizing and sort of threatens to leave game because this is really stupid. Our cleric reports the harassment saying that no one owns a spot and we did not ks them.

So... we had to restone. In Uruga, our cleric was going to leave party but we told her to stay because it wasn't their fault. We go back to spot and await the return of our cleric and mage. I'm farming mushrooms. Our mage shows up and brings 2 mobs with her, at the same time that troublesome other party member pulls more mobs than he can handle. breaker kills the two mobs before the other party's mob gets out of hand and whole party dies. our low lvl cleric (someone's alt char) rez's the other party's cleric and some from other party thank us while other's blame us for training them, which we didn't. ><

Our cleric shows up and we kill all the mobs that our cleric brings, while troublesome party member trains a load of mobs on us and dies while doing that. We only suffered one death but this is getting really stupid. Same troublesome party member does it again, but this time he couldn't make to us and dies by himself. So arguments start up and war is threatened. One of the other party members (not troublesome) precedes to threaten Lost_Profile! So stupid!! But the other guild in party would defend us! They didn't war us, but a lot of people from the other guild in party started to show up. It's like 11pm, breaker and I are tired and looks like aoeing wasn't happening anymore. So we leave. In Uruga, we see the apologizer and troublemaker having a sort of playful war. We log off.

THE END
Territorial Dispute 7xuchdt

Is it possible to have a rule especially in our guild that we don't do that sort of things. That we understand that we don't own spots and would never harass others for a spot. 🇳🇴
Spoiler:
deliccate
deliccate
Otaku
Otaku

http://www.twitter.com/deliccate

Back to top Go down

Territorial Dispute Empty Re: Territorial Dispute

Post  deliccate Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:31 am

after threatening guild war, he precedes to ask for buff from another guild member of last night's party ><! i can only hope this issue is over and that i can sign on and not worry about being attacked. (got this screenshot from someone showing off their "buff spam")
Spoiler:
deliccate
deliccate
Otaku
Otaku

Back to top Go down

Post  lost_dewind Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:44 pm

haiiiz why when i online is so boring.
and when i offline is so fun de>< ?
lost_dewind
lost_dewind
Admin

https://lostprofile.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  deliccate Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:19 pm

Fun, Lost? Are you looking for some? Well, I have a challenge! To see how I can get master status from Dream_Forest Guild. Wanna help? btw, last night breaker told me and neu a poem.
deliccate
deliccate
Otaku
Otaku

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum