Lost_Profile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outspark - SoS

2 posters

Go down

Outspark - SoS Empty Outspark - SoS

Post  Guest Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:05 am

I was trying this game out yesterday. I was really confuse initially, it was so crowded also.
Graphic wise, that game isn't the best, gameplay is very similar to RO but I think the buff
they have last not as long as fiesta's, ranges from 1 min - 14 min. Quest wise, not so good, to keep
track of all your quest, u better write it down when the quest window popped up everytime you
leveled up, else you would not know what npc to go to. In my opinion, quests are not necessary
in SoS, similarly like RO, however, you must complete the first ten quest from the Solicite Trainer.
The map that they used will not show all the npcs all at once as in fiesta, but will show those within
the area you are located. So to find any npc, you must walk around to find it, which I believe is a
better feature compare to RO.

I made a mage name Electron in the Open Beta server, currently they don't know whether that server
will be wiped after the OB is done. My guess is that it will be wiped, since that server name is a bit
lame. I think all of you should take a try at it before the wipe thou, just to get a feel of it. Since it will get
wiped, no commitment necessary.

For class change, you need to be level 16. Acariaus is the town for rogue, fighter and archer class change,
and Essene is for mage and priest. Apparently those two town give similar quests, ie. collect same items, so
if you are done with the one in Acariaus, you can do it again in Essene, but required a 800s teleportation fee.

Another to this game, they have two types of scrolls, Return scroll and Warp scroll. Return scrolls take you backed to
your save point in town, but warp scroll can teleport you to anywhere as long as you save that point using a
tracker book which you can purchase in the general item store. Additionally, storage is located in the town's
hotel, go to the hotel manager for storage, no fee. In Acariaus, the hotel is located in mall street, just go through the
warp point to mall should and open up your map to see the all the shops there.

Let me know what you guys think...

Back to top Go down

Outspark - SoS Empty Re: Outspark - SoS

Post  ringeki Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:12 am

lol neuy i was waiting for you in seal

sos sucks

i played the japanese version before

that is why i knew it but did not recommond you guys to try
ringeki
ringeki
Heavy Poster
Heavy Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:26 am

Here is how a screenie of how it look like...graphic not very good...

Outspark - SoS 1208_3959

Back to top Go down

Post  ringeki Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:58 am

the whole game feels like RO

aren't you bored with it yet?
ringeki
ringeki
Heavy Poster
Heavy Poster

Back to top Go down